Wondering how to get to the island?
Learn how to find us!
Driving directions to 15831 Tow Hill Rd From Skidgate Landing BC Ferry dock. Travel Time by Car: 118 km – about 1.5 hours
- From Skidegate Landing, you will be greeted by the only traffic light on island.
- It directs traffic straight and through a short left loop to a stop sign.
- From there head left to Masset. You’ll pass Tlell and Port Clements.
- Stay on the Hwy past the turnoff for Masset. The Hwy turns into Tow Hill Rd.
- Stay on Tow Hill Rd for 16km.
- The last 3km are gravel.
- Turn left at 15831 Tow Hill Rd.
Once you see the road below you are close.
Masset airport is roughly 10km away and receives planes from Pacific Coastal Airlines which flies out of Vancouver South Terminal.
Harbour Air flies seaaplanes from Prince Rupert.
Air Canada flies into Sandspit from Vancouver Main Terminal. From Sandspit terminal rent a car or take the shuttle bus to Skidegate. It’s a 15 min drive plus a 20 min ferry from Alliford Bay to Skidegate. Directions as above.
Want to learn more about where we are?
Visit the Google Map at the bottom of this page, or contact us to get your questions answered.