The google marker has yet to be updated, we are another few kilometres further down the road, in the park, past Alaska View Lodge. Once you see the road below, keep going, you are close, another 2-3km.
Driving directions to 15831 Tow Hill Rd From Skidgate Landing BC Ferry dock.
Travel Time by Car: 118 km – about 1.5 hours
1. From Skidgate Landing, you will be greeted by the only traffic light on island.
2. It directs traffic straight and through a short left loop to a stop sign.
3. From there head left to Masset. You'll pass Tlell and Port Clements.
3. Stay on the Hwy past the turnoff for Masset. The Hwy turns into Tow Hill Rd.
4. Stay on Tow Hill Rd for 16km.
5. The last 3km are gravel.
6. Turn left at 15831 Tow Hill Rd.
Masset airport is roughly 10km away. Pacific Coastal Airlines flies out of Vancouver South Terminal.
Harbour Air flies seaaplanes from Prince Rupert.
Air Canada flies into Sandspit from Vancouver Main Terminal. From Sandspit terminal rent a car or take the shuttle bus to Skidegate. It's a 15 min drive plus a 20 min ferry from Alliford Bay to Skidegate. Directions as above.